Keep your Home Securealmost 2 years ago Community Manager
Summer has arrived and definitely warmed us up, so it's a great time to go away for a holiday. Before you leave use these tips to keep your home safe while you're away:
- Close and lock all entrances and windows of your residence
- Secure the wardrobes and/or the safes where you keep your valuables
- Deposit your money and valuables in a bank safe box
- Do not leave the car keys in the ignition of your car. Store them in a safe place.
- Inform one of your relatives/friends to periodically check your house while you are away
- Make sure all water taps are closed and electricity switches are turned off
Enjoy your vacation!